Friday 18 July 2014

Review Policy

Review Policy

So before I go any further, I would like to just put out there our review policy's to follow on books that we will be reviewing SO PLEASE READ THIS FIRST. Most of the time I only read books I have brought myself, or copies that I have requested off publishers and authors. 

What Genres We Review
  • Speculative Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Dark Fantasy
  • Steam Punk
  • Sci-fi / Fantasy
  • Young Adult
  • Classics
  • Paranormal Fiction
  • Thriller
  • Mystery
  • Adventure
We do not review bibliographies, non- fiction, educational or religious texts sorry. 

What is Included In a Review
  • Book title and Author
  • Book Cover(s) 
  • Synopsis (Amazon, Goodreads)
  • Review
  • Rating out of 5
  • Publishing information
  • Purchasing links 
  • How book was obtained. 
  • Link to Authors website
We do own various e-readers so we do accept e-books for review, but if there is a choice, we would appreciate physical ARCs, copy reviews and galleys. If you would like us to review your novel, please contact us at

                                           swiftbooks1@gmail.com



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12587785/?claim=ddwf3gxbcsn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




No comments:

Post a Comment